How does it work?
Choose how you want to use the site.Do you want to see prices including or excluding VAT?
Browser & shop as you like.Once you have added items to your basket, you can select payment, delivery and address details.
Set your preference and open an account.You can choose to pay by card or open an invoice account for you business.
For registered companies, charities, schools and education in the UK mainland.*
*Subject to conditions, exemptions and credit checks upon application.
Click here to apply!
The credit account can help you take control of your budgeting and improve your cash flow.
With up to 30 days to pay for your goods, you can manage your account securely online 24/7.
We can offer credit accounts to limited or public companies, sole traders, partnerships, public bodies, schools and charities.
New credit account setup can take upto 10 days to verify account ID and perform any background checks.
For urgent orders you can place an order using a payment card and then request to switch to a business account without providing any delays on the delivery.
Key Features and Benefits
- 30 days interest free on all purchases
- No annual fee
- Online invoices and statements
- VAT approved itemised invoices
- Manage your account online 24/7
- Flexible credit limits
- Payment by BACS or cheque
- View all past purchases
- Business or charity registration number
- Authority to request credit and place orders on behalf of your business
- Estimated monthly spend on office supplies and stationery